Society Golfing provides Web Space, complete
with a comprehensive content management system, for Golf Societies.
Society Golfing has been designed to enable Societies to
take advantage of the Internet, irrespective of their level of technical expertise. To this end the content
management system installed enables Member Societies to publish information simply and quickly to their own
Society area without the need for 'expert' intervention. However, if at any time help is required then rest
assured I'll be more than happy to provide it.
- Keep up to date membership information.
- Maintain handicaps using approved methods (CONGU or WHS) or do it your way.
- Publish committee information so members know who's who.
- Publish your society constitution or rules.
- Use on line maps to help members find event locations.
- Allow members to sign up for events on line.
- Publish results of past events.
- Publish a detailed Society Diary.
- Upload pictures to your own gallery area.
- Run singles knockout competitions.
- Run doubles knockout competitions.
- Use automated, random draw facility for knockout competitions.
- Register results of knockout competitions simply and easily.
- Post information to a notice board.
- Run a members bulletin board or forum.
- Maintain "Roll of Honour Boards" (just like the Golf Clubs).
- Notify members via email whenever your site has been updated.
All of the above is password protected to limit access to society members only.
In addition I'm always looking for improvements and added functionality. Consequently if you have any
ideas to improve this site and it's facilities I would be more than happy to hear from you. Just send an email
to email@example.com telling me what you would like to have implemented and I'll look into it.